Sunday, December 11, 2011

Last Night

Today was my last real day in the UK and in London. And it was a good one. I started off with a ride on the London Eye, and then walked along the South Bank and the market to the Globe and the real Globe site and the Rose site. Then I went to Southwark Cathedral (which used to be a parish church, St. Savior's, back in the day, and may have been the parish Shakespeare attended while in London). Then I went to the V&A and wandered happily through the medieval stuff.

I topped off the evening with fish and chips and a small cider.

Tomorrow, a long day of travel ahead, and then back to the Northwoods. Brrr!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing adventure it's been for you! Safe travels on your way back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good last day! And such a great trip!

    ReplyDelete