Monday, March 20, 2006

You may be right...

Think Billy Joel. Yeah, now you'll hate me for the rest of the day.

Last week, at our athletic event, we talked about our plans for this break week. When I revealed my plans, one of my teammates said, "I worry about you."

I tried to explain that she really didn't need to worry, but I don't think she's convinced. And, yes, she may be right... but I don't think so, not totally, anyway. And even so, you have to get out there and take some chances, right? I don't want to just sit in my basement all the time worrying.

So, anyway, if I disappear forever from the blogosphere in the next week, you'll know my teammate was right, and I was wrong. Meanwhile, I'm planning to enjoy spring break!

3 comments:

  1. You sound like my friend "The Empress," who rates vacation destinations by, among other things, "chance of peril." The greater the chance of peril, the better.

    So, given that the Empress always triumphs over peril in her vacation escapades, I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that you'll come back alive.

    At least I hope so!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what ARE your plans? (Did I miss a post?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it somewhere there's avian flu?!

    ReplyDelete