Saturday, June 15, 2013

Writing on the?

Oddly, my readings list has disappeared from the sidebar this morning.  (It's still on the template, so I'm not sure why.  I didn't reset it.  My guess is a blogger issue?)

I've been reading a text to think about whether to order it or a different one for our gateway to the major class.  I'm finding it interesting, and thinking of going with this text rather than the other one.

About 100 pages in last night, I saw the first of a few chapters where someone has made marginal comments and notes.

The comments are all in my handwriting (which is pretty distinctive).  And yet I have no memory of having read this book previously, nor is it bent in ways that would indicate it's been read.

I'm guessing I read a few chapters for some reason.  Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment