Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting Started on the Semester

Today's the start of the new contract period, and when I looked at my email this morning, it looked like a bunch of people had been just waiting for the moment to send off this or that urgent email.

The big meetings start tomorrow, though, but I'm going to miss at least one. I'm not exactly heartbroken about missing that one, I must admit.

Goals for today:

20 miles
Finish rereading the text for the writing class
Add important NWU events to my personal calendar
Rough out calendar for the writing class
Write an email to my mentors for the writing class
Pick up glasses
Mow the back lawn

I'm usually excited at this point in the semester, but not today. Maybe after tomorrow, I'll be more in the mood?

I'd better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment