Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Figures...

I saw this up at Ancrene Wiseass.

Your results:
You are Jean-Luc Picard
Jean-Luc Picard
80%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
65%
Mr. Sulu
55%
Geordi LaForge
55%
Will Riker
55%
Deanna Troi
55%
Mr. Scott
45%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
40%
Spock
37%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
35%
Beverly Crusher
35%
Worf
35%
Data
32%
Chekov
25%
Uhura
10%
A lover of Shakespeare and other fine literature. You have a decisive mind and a firm hand in dealing with others.


Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character are you?" quiz...


I actually look NOTHING like Picard, either. But we both like that Shakespeare guy, so that's something. I feel more like an expendable red-shirt, sometimes. It's interesting that Picard and the expendable red-shirts seem to have a lot in common.

I am a cyborg, so maybe that's the connection?

3 comments:

  1. At least you didn't come out as Riker, which is what I got, so I'm not posting mine! Man, who knew I was such a tool!

    I think it's hilarious that the Picard description seems as if it was written for you, Bardiac! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:11 AM

    I'm "most like" Beverly Crusher, which is a hoot as I was trying to skew my profile so I'd end up as Captain Kirk (I guess my innate characteristics won out...)!

    We have a recording of "Peter and the Wolf" narrated by Picard -- terrific stuff (he's got the greatest voice).
    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't put it up if I'd gotten Riker either. /comfort

    ReplyDelete