Sunday, June 13, 2010

Project Explosion

I'm off tomorrow morning to another faculty development thing where I'll learn more about doing SotL projects. We've all got projects in the early stages of development. I thought I had a pretty good sense of my project, and then it exploded on me, so I narrowed it down. And this past week it exploded on me again.

When I hit my first project explosion while prepping my dissertation, I was terrified. Now, though, it's part of the way I expect my projects to develop. I guess that's a good sign. I hope so, anyway.

We're supposed to take our laptops if we have them. My laptop is about 9 years old. I ruined the battery long ago, and since it's heavy, I usually use it on my lap in my sunroom, so who cares. It also doesn't have wireless because I don't have a wireless router in my house, so why bother. I've done a cursory search for my flash drive, but can't find it. I'm counting on there being electrical outlets and flash drives about at the faculty development thingy. If not, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment