Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Not Doing Taxes

I loaded up the tax prep program today and went on line to the NWU site to get my tax info. I've gotten the tax stuff from everyone else, pretty much (I may be missing one, still, but I haven't checked on line yet). (Have I mentioned that I really like being able to check on line for tax forms? I do.)

But not at NWU, at least not yet. The site says they'll make W2s available on the 31st.

The thing is, I was trying to get my taxes done before the semester begins because once it does, taking hours to do taxes is way more difficult. And, of course, the first thing the tax program wants is my W2 information.

I tried looking at the Dec 1 pay stub thing, but the numbers don't seem to add up correctly, and the site says NOT to do that.

So I guess I'll wait. Grrrr.

***

And what are we going to do tomorrow without wikipedia available? I'm an unaware addict, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment