Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Enabler

I spent the first couple of days of our break visiting my sibling, the Most Wonderful In Law, and their kids.

MWIL is an enabler extraordinaire. It's a good thing I'm not really into some illicit chemicals or wildly expensive high tech stuff, because MWIL would really help me get myself into trouble. But, with MWIL's encouragement and help, I bought myself biking shoes and two jerseys. They look GREAT.

As MWIL noted with gentle laughter, at least I look like I know what I'm doing, even if I don't. (I look goofy in them, to be honest. Alas, that's actually a slight improvement over my look in street clothes.)

While I was there, we also went out and looked at some nature stuff that MWIL knows about from a class. What fun!

If MWIL and my sibling ever split up, I hope MWIL gets custody of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment