Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Creative Procrastination

From my writing class, I have to grade:

half a set of journals on their goals...DONE!
a set of quizzes on a reading...DONE!
a set of journals on Postsecret...DONE!

I also need to finish my IRB stuffs.

I have been at work over an hour and a half now, and I've worked out two advising things, looked at some blogs, checked email, and not done one iota of grading.

It's like weeding: I can accomplish a lot in an hour if I just do it, but getting myself to just do it is tough some days.

But I have to do that because a lot of other stuff is going to come roaring in during the next couple of weeks.

****

Edited to update: I've now done the grading and some other little teaching chores. Now lunch, and then to tackle the IRB.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to pull out the kitchen timer: work on project X for 15 minutes!

    ReplyDelete