Wednesday, June 06, 2007

More Geekitude!

I saw this over at Lisa's The Paper Chase, and couldn't resist.


You scored as Monk, Dotted across the landscape are monasteries-small, walled, cloisters inhabited by monks. These monks pursue personal perfection through action as well as contemplation. They train themselves to be versatile warriors skilled at fighting without weapons or armor.

Monk

60%

Druid

50%

Ranger

50%

Fighter

50%

Barbarian

50%

Bard

50%

Wizard

50%

Paladin

40%

Cleric

40%

Sorcerer

40%

Rogue

30%

Which D&D Class Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com



For what it's worth, I did indeed play D&D in college. My character was a cleric, though.

4 comments:

  1. According to that test, I'm a bard. But I always play a cleric in real life (that real life that is actually a D&D game, anyway).

    I figure that everyone needs a cleric for the whole healing thing, so the other members of my party are less likely to sacrifice me in nasty situations. Bards, on the other hand, are totally expendable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Unlike BardIACs, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a rogue! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. StyleyGeek, If we turn to Everquest, though, Bards are amazing!

    Delagar, I knew I shouldn't trust you! :)

    ReplyDelete