Saturday, June 06, 2015

Planting Done!

I've finally put the rest of the plan into the garden.  I've added carrots a while back, and yesterday added some summer squash, zucchini, and a couple of pumpkins.  As you can see here, the kale is doing well (and I've harvested a fair bit of kale already, and spinach, and some lettuce).  And, yes, I have a nice crop of weeds.

On the left: front is strawberries, then carrots (small, but growing).  The next bed is a pumpkin in back, and either summer squash or zucchini towards the front. 

On the right: front is kale, then spinach and lettuce.  There are a couple of tiny broccoli there, but you can't see them.  And then in back is a pumpkin and towards the front either summer squash or zucchini.  (I started the summer squash and zucchini in two little pots, three each, but then I couldn't remember which pot was which.)

No comments:

Post a Comment