Friday, May 21, 2010

Last Day of Finals

I'm tired. I'm frustrated. I just want to sit and cry. Instead, I came home and ate sugar. I'm sure that's not a great way to handle the stress, but there I go. (It was too late and too wet to go for a bike ride; there were no birds coming to eat, and it was too wet to go try to take flower pictures.)

I'm concerned about a problem. I got sort of in the face of an administrator about it, and s/he said s/he'd follow up appropriately. It should have been taken care of ages ago, and it shouldn't require me to say so. Seriously, people, do your job and try to treat other people like human beings at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. *gentle hugs*

    Wishing you had time for pleasant bike rides and no need to get in the face of anyone. Maybe the next two days will be quiet and with plenty of time to get on your wheels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god. I sympathize. I was so frustrated today that I ate sugar, too, and it did a number on my stomach in combination with prescription strength ibuprofen for a swollen knee. I spent the rest of the afternoon curled up in bed with a stomach ache. The baby, praise dog, was asleep from 2 p.m. till 5 p.m., and so was I!!

    I hope your situation gets better. People can be so frustrating and incompetent.

    ReplyDelete