Sunday, April 19, 2009

It Might Be Spring

If the forsythia have any say in the matter!

I took a ride with a friend yesterday, out a country road I hadn't really been on much except with the Wednesday women's group I ride with once there's decent weather. It was just about perfection. The road's along a lake for a while, with the usual mix of old lake cottages and starter mansions, with a lining of trees. There weren't too many hills, though there's a road we're going to aim to get up by the end of the season that leads to one of the ski areas I went to this past winter. (To be honest, my friend climbs way better than I do, and could have made it up there now. But I need some miles and smaller climbs first.)

1 comment:

  1. ah, forsythia! time to prune the rose bushes.

    ReplyDelete