Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I'm a Goof

So, I'm packing for the conference; I have two urges in packing.

Urge the first: I'm going away! I need all the supplies I can bring (bcp, contact lens solution, clothes, tampons, etc)!

Urge the second: a towel and a toothbrush, and I'm good to go.

Neither of these is quite appropriate for a conference. I don't need a towel, for example, because the hotel will have those. But I need more than a toothbrush.

***

Thanks for all the travel suggestions! I appreciate the help.

1 comment:

  1. i lean toward pack everything, because what if there's a nice event? what if it rains? what if i need to hike or something? what if i get allergies, or there isn't shampoo in the hotel, or or or?

    bring the stuff you use everyday. limit yourself to 2 pairs of shoes, which must cover all possible contingencies. remember underwear. your mileage may vary, but i like to include a respectable jacket that can pass for dressing up, and a light sweater for layering in conference rooms.

    ReplyDelete