Saturday, April 14, 2007

Yay StyleyGeek!!

I got my promised post card today from StyleyGeek. Is it wrong that I got all excited even though it has a picture of a frog and not a parrot?

StyleyGeek, thank you!!!!

StyleyGeek also cruelly mocked the sorts of postcards available here in the NorthWoods. Heck, I mock the postcards available here in the NorthWoods, about one third of which feature a sports team or logo, one third of which feature a mythical character. The remaining one third feature an agricultural thing or related product.

To be fair, more than one state claims the mythical character, and more than one state features the same agricultural thing or related product, though that state enjoys making fun of ours. No one wants to share our sports team, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. 'Cruelly'? I don't remember 'cruelly'! I remember 'amusingly'.

    Anyway, I'm glad it arrived and didn't get eaten by confused postmen.

    ReplyDelete