Sunday, March 18, 2018

Spring Break, Day 2

Good day, but much faffing around.  I did grade more papers, so now I have 2 left for tomorrow.  And then that part of the week will be done!

Other stuffs:

1.  Grade 12 more papers.
2.  Reread Faustus for class on the Monday after break.
3.  Reread Reservation Blues for the Wednesday after break.  (yep, conflicted!)
4.  Reread "Yellow Woman" for the Monday after break.
5.  Write the next assignment sheet for the first year writing class.
6.  Clean up the garage (mostly sweeping at this point).  Move the kayak up out of storage, if I can get some help.
7.  Read Sing for your Life, which a friend lent me.
8.  Red up my campus office.  (The clutter bothers me!)
9.  Practice violin every day!
10.  Get out and ride my bike!
11.  Put up art in the living room.
12.  Do some birding!
13.  Start drafting the paper I worked on at the British Library.
14.  Clean up the house as I can (as the painting gets done).

I did some house stuff, and ran errands, but pretty much that's it.  Among the errands I ran, I went to the farm store.  Just outside, in front of a steak house place, is this:

Welcome to my world...


2 comments:

  1. It looks as if it has no idea the cheese is there, and that amuses me immoderately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty funny. There was also another, smaller one, but he didn't have a hat. (They're both obviously steer.)

      Delete