1. Grade 12 more papers.
2. Reread Faustus for class on the Monday after break.
3. Reread Reservation Blues for the Wednesday after break. (yep, conflicted!)
4. Reread "Yellow Woman" for the Monday after break.
5. Write the next assignment sheet for the first year writing class.
6. Clean up the garage (mostly sweeping at this point). Move the kayak up out of storage, if I can get some help.
7. Read Sing for your Life, which a friend lent me.
8. Red up my campus office. (The clutter bothers me!)
9. Practice violin every day!
10. Get out and ride my bike!
11. Put up art in the living room.
12. Do some birding!
13. Start drafting the paper I worked on at the British Library.
14. Clean up the house as I can (as the painting gets done).
I did some house stuff, and ran errands, but pretty much that's it. Among the errands I ran, I went to the farm store. Just outside, in front of a steak house place, is this: