Saturday, January 05, 2008

Warm

I talked to some of my college friends today, arranging to see them for a flyby dinner on my way overseas. Whenever I talk to my college friends, I realize that I hate being so far away and hate not being more part of their lives. I should call more often, really. I feel so good after talking to them, warm in the heart and happy.

It's been well above freezing today, and there's major melt. It's stunning how much melt happens so fast. I joked with my neighbors about putting on a swimsuit to sit outside. More seriously, I was nearly tempted to throw open a lot of windows to air out the house. I managed to control myself.

For whatever reason, my nose started getting way better yesterday, and was great when I woke up this morning. I hope it stays that way!

I barely slept last night, having realized a potential visa problem. I'll call on Monday, and hope it's not really so much of a problem! EEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment