Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Flying Spaghetti Monster

I work at a public university.

Think I'd get in trouble for wearing a Flying Spaghetti Monster T-Shirt? To class?


  1. before or after you get tenure?

  2. Depends on the state. Midwest is tricky. Is your governor a democrat or a republican? Let that be your guide.

    Still, at least you don't teach science.

  3. Wear it under a sweater. During lulls, flash students who happen to be looking your way.

  4. Got tenure, check. Good point, AC!

    Good question, Ianqui, but that would be telling, wouldn't it?

    Okay, if I start flashing students, I really WILL get into trouble! Grub's trying to get me into trouble!

    I have time to think about it further since it's not like I wear fewer than three layers these days, and t-shirts are the innermost, usually.