Friday, December 21, 2007

Hungover

That's how I've felt getting up the past couple of mornings. All without benefit of alcohol in weeks (well, since Thanksgiving). I think this is my body telling me that being middle-aged sucks. Thanks, body.

I'm almost done with grading everything; I need to make the final push, but what I really want to do is get warm and sleep. It was almost balmy today, above freezing for a while!

I made my final reservations for traveling abroad today. The costs for my side trips are scary. Not quite buying my house scary, but scary. I have a bad feeling that I'm going to regret doing something nice for someone else as a result of all this.

I finished Christmas shopping this morning with a friend. Thank goodness for friends! And hooray for Frontiers, the bookstore that means I don't have to go to the mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment