Tuesday, October 17, 2006

League Play!

Nope, not the NFL, NBA or anything else, but my happy little athletic league begins tonight!

My team actually practiced once in September, and no one got injured, so we're ready to rock and roll!

Think of me tonight: I'll be out exercising my somewhat silly athletic "prowess" before we go out for a team dinner with our honorary family members. Meanwhile, I have to go home because I forgot to bring my team shirt to school today.

(In high school, the football team always wore team shirts to school on Fridays when they had games. And I can't help thinking of that when I think of the idea of wearing my team shirt on league days.)

And have I mentioned that we all have special team nicknames? We're all over this team thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment