Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Things Fall Together

Last night, I was pretty overwhelmed, and this morning, when I came in, I didn't even bother to write a list because I felt like I had so much to do.

And now, somehow, miraculously, I'm ready for tomorrow.

There are still a few things I can take care of in the morning, but I'm pretty much ready for the semester, full steam ahead.

And I'm going to take some time tonight and put together the month in my planning book.

Sometimes, I think I have the best colleagues ever.  I asked four of them for reading suggestions for the Intro to Lit course, and ended up with so many cool readings that I could have taught the course twice over.

(And thanks to Brian's insightful comment on my last post, I've done some thinking and thinking, and it's been so helpful!)  (And why didn't I have a title on that post?)


I'm headed home to mow and decompress a bit, and then over to see some friends for dinner.

Tomorrow, the fun begins!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great semester! Sounds like you'll have some really interesting reading!!

    ReplyDelete