Thursday, October 04, 2012

Beyond All Understanding

Sometimes I do something of which I'm proud, inordinately proud, proud beyond all reason.  Today is one of those days.

Let me be clear: I have nothing to be proud of, here.

It's beyond silly to be proud.

And yet I am proud.

And happy.

There's no good sense to this pride I have.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Are you wondering what it is I'm proud of?

I'll give you a hint: it was done with a very simple paint program, the very same sort of simple paint program I use to create my artistic masterworks.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Still wondering?

Do you really want to know?

Okay then.  Don't say I didn't warn you.



It truly is beyond understanding.  If I'd have had access to photoshop and a bit more time, I would be even more insufferable.

4 comments: