Monday, May 16, 2011

Grading Queen

I powered through a bunch of grading today. Seriously, we're talking from 8am to 4:40pm almost straight through, power grading. I finished the stuff I was working on and was able to turn them back, which is always good.

And now I should go home and either sleep or grade some more, but I'm sort of sitting here in a tired daze.

I have another stack to finish to turn back on Wednesday, and a final to write for Wednesday morning, and a stack of finals I got today, and a stack I'll get on Wednesday.

There may be a light at the end of the tunnel, but it's too soon to tell if it's a train or not.

In better news, my Mom got out of the hospital yesterday, and is making a much better recovery than any of us really dared hope, including the doctor. Thanks for all the kind and supportive words about my Mom. I appreciate you folks.

4 comments:

  1. I hope your mother continues to heal. And that the grading continues to go quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you and your power grading - hope you'll recover from that quickly.

    And that your mom does a power heal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news about your mom and you have my unending admiration for your grading prowess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In full agreement with all of the above! :-)

    ReplyDelete