Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Only in my Mind

Over the past couple of days, I've several times run across, mostly in blogs, the suggestion that someone turn to Jameson.

Here's what immediately hits my mind: Hmm, I read The Political Unconscious, but I'm not remembering anything that would be particularly helpful for this situation. I wonder which book this person is thinking of.

Only just now did I realize that there's another Jameson, and that it doesn't have lots to do with post-modernism.

I am at the lows of sophisticated alcohol consumption.

2 comments:

  1. You're too focused on the text and missing the context, that's all. (I shamefully admit that the alcohol was the only thing that came to my mind when I read the line!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overrated Irish whiskey is now sophisticated?

    ReplyDelete