Friday, June 30, 2023

Seen on the Street

 I was in the SF Bay Area last week, and saw this: 

 


 Several friends quickly identified it as a new Tesla truck.  And one of my cousins said that it looked like they had done the camouflage wrap to make it harder to tell what's up with the car.  Except, since anyone who's looked has seen pictures of the new truck (see link above), what's the secrecy for?

I'm obviously not the intended buyer for this sort of truck, and it's a good thing, too, because it really doesn't appeal to me.  The back seat, for one, looks useless.  There's a pretty steep dive over the back seat that makes it look like you'd have to be short to sit there, and the window's miserably small to boot.  (I spent a lot of time as a kid in the backseat of cars, and a tiny window is ucky.

Anyway, it was fun to see something so new; not something I'm likely to see up in the Northwoods for a good while, I bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment