Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year

Because I seem to do this, here's the bike run down:  9734.7 on the odometer, which means I rode just over 700 miles this past year, a miserable number.  (726.9 to be more exact.)  I fell totally short of my goal for the biking year.

This year was a fairly reactive year, rather than a proactive year in many ways.  I hope to make 2014 more proactive.

More biking.

More skiing.

More good times.

Less crankiness.

Within a few days, I should be able to get they keys to the new building, and get started getting my office ready sometime after the 10th or so.

This past year, I spent pretty much all my time out of town visiting my Mom.  That's good, and all, but also not good.  I need to get away and do other things, too.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    I hope you can plan some fun time that is not visiting your Mom. It's a stage of life, but it can't be everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good goals for 2014! wishing you a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Here's to more good times and less crankiness - two of my goals, too!

    ReplyDelete